Unless otherwise stated, this Web site and all of its contents are © 2017, and are protected under the copyright laws of the United States and internationally under the provisions of the Berne Convention, as amended. All rights reserved.
By presenting information on this site, the copyright owner does not grant you a license to any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other intellectual property rights. If you wish to reprint sections of this Web site for use other than your own personal, private, non-commercial use, you must first contact us to obtain permission.
Please note that any re-distribution of the copyrighted materials on this site, even for non-commercial purposes, cannot be construed as "private" use; and therefore requires that you obtain permission in advance.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 501(a), "anyone who violates any of the exclusive rights of the copyright owner as provided by sections 106 through 118, or of the author as provided in 106(a), is an infringer of the copyright or right of the author." Infringement of copyrighted material on this Web site will make you subject to injunction and/or criminal prosecution, and liable to the copyright owner for damages, costs, and attorney's fees.
We actively search the Internet for infringements of our intellectual property, and we retain legal counsel to aggressively pursue any and all necessary civil and/or criminal remedies against parties found to be infringing on our intellectual property rights, including those aiding or abetting such infringement.
The copyright owner explicitly extends to all students in public or private elementary schools, secondary schools, and colleges or universities, and faculty of those schools, a limited license to use the information and pictures on this site in relation to any school assignments or projects, provided that proper credit is given to the site. Citing the URL of the page where the information was found shall be considered adequate credit. No further permission is necessary for such use.
By accessing or using this Web site, you understand, accept, and agree to the following:
1. That this Web site is provided on an "as is" basis. While we hope it will be useful, neither MyTurtleCam.com the copyright owner make any express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, as to the operation of the Web site, nor the content, information, materials, or products included on this Web site.
2. That MyTurtleCam.com and the copyright owner disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. MyTurtleCam.com and the copyright owner will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of this Web site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and punitive damages.
3. That MyTurtleCam.com and the copyright owner do not warrant that the Web site will operate error-free nor that this Web site and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful or malicious code. If your use of the Web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, we are not responsible for those costs.
4. That the information on this Web site is not intended to enable a person to diagnose or treat any medical condition that may arise in turtles, humans, nor any other creatures; nor do we claim that the information presented comprises all a keeper needs to know about turtle husbandry. We will not be liable for damages or injuries sustained by individuals who attempt to treat their turtle based in the information presented herein. We recommend that all human or animal medical problems be referred to licensed physicians and veterinarians, respectively.
5. That you are at least 13 years of age. If you are not yet 13 years old, please have a parent, guardian, or other adult whom your parents trust and have given permission to supervise you, help you read this site and care for your turtles.
You may browse any part of this site without providing any personal information whatsoever.
Like Web servers in general, our server collects statistical information about our visitors. None of the information we collect identifies you as an individual.
This Web Site contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by MyTurtleCam.com or the copyright owner of the contents on such third-party Web sites.
We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk and are subject to the receiving site's privacy policies.
This Web site also contains links to advertisers whose products we hope you will find useful. Although you are under no obligation to purchase items from our advertisers, we ask that you not use any "ad blockers" or other software intended to prevent our ads from rendering. We do not use any pop-up ads or other intrusive advertising.
If you do decide to access linked third-party advertisers or purchase goods or services from these advertisers, you are entering into an agreement with the third-party advertisers, not MyTurtleCam.com nor the copyright owner. You also are bound by the advertisers' terms of service and privacy policies.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Some advertisers may track your browsing and/or purchase activity in order to serve more relevant ads. You can learn more about this, as well as opt-out of most advertising-related data collection, by clicking here.
Thank you for visiting MyTurtleCam.com!
Revised February 28, 2017.spirituel-aslope
Get Fast, Free Shipping with an Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Back Up Your Computer Online with a Free Trial of Backblaze Online Backup
Back Up and Synchronize your Files and Pictures with a Free Trial of GoodSync File Sync and Backup